[Live-devel] MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Tue Sep 14 17:55:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

   I tried replacing the MPEG4VideoStreamFramer::createNew() call in my code to use the newer MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer, but it somehow instead of improving performance, made it at lot worst. The CPU usage rises from 40% to 100% and it appears to "want more"

   My class derivated from FramedSource only receives one complete frames and send it to the codec.

  Maybe I'm doing something wrong (?)

  I didn't had the time to debug much more of it, but I can attempt any suggestions/tests you might think of :)

Best Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa