[Live-devel] about live.com library under uclinux

john luo dz_luo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 19:53:14 PDT 2005

Hi, Ross Finlayson,

   I don't know whether i could ask you this question. It is not the library related.

in readSource->getNextFrame(p_buffer, i_buffer,
                                          StreamRead, 0, StreamClose, 0 );

the callback function "StreamRead" will return the readed data with it's pts values.
I gave the decoder the data with the pts value. but seems the pts value is something wrong.
the decoder can't play smoothly.

can you point out to me how to use the pts value ?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡dz_luo at yahoo.com