[Live-devel] about live.com library under uclinux

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Apr 12 10:52:02 PDT 2005

>in readSource->getNextFrame(p_buffer, i_buffer,
>                                           StreamRead, 0, StreamClose, 0 );
>
>the callback function "StreamRead" will return the readed data with it's
>pts values.
>I gave the decoder the data with the pts value. but seems the pts value is
>something wrong.

Where is this data coming from?  I.e., what kind of object is
"readSource"?  If "readSource" is a "RTPSource" (i.e., it's receiving RTP
packets), then the PTS values should be OK (especially if you're also
receiving RTCP).

If, however, "readSource" is from your own class, then you need to make
sure that it sets presentation times correctly (by setting
"fPresentationTime" correctly whenever it delivers data in "doGetNextFrame()").

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>