[Live-devel] Testprog & groupsock problem

Etienne Lanoy e.lanoy at tonna.com
Tue Apr 12 16:38:14 PDT 2005

Hi,

In re-compiling the groupsocks lib, the error "
Groupsocks(-1;239.255.42.42,1234,7) failed to join group :
setsockopt(IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP)
   error : bad file descriptor " had be eliminate.

But the "Unable to determine our source address : setsockopt
(IP_MULTICAST_LOOP) " is still here. No multicast datagram have been
streamed
to the out on My PC. The groupsock doesn't arrive to determine my
multicast adress source (by sending the multicast datagram).

Is some body has already resolve this problem on Cygwin or another ?

Thanks

Etienne