[Live-devel] Multicast streams from multiple devices

Martin Morissette martin.morissette at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:26:15 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,

thank you for the quick response.

> If, instead, you want to stream to different (multicast address,port)s -
> one for each camera - then you will need to create separate 'groupsock'
> objects for each.

So does that means I need to have an RTSP server for each stream I
create? If so, how do I stop streaming from that device? Do I simply
delete the RTSP object?

Or do I simply need to create a new groupsock for each RTPSink and
RTCPInstance?

How do I choose wich port to use? Do I simply increment them?

Thank you
Martin