[Live-devel] Audio capturing from microphone

Kerim ISIK kisik at bimel.com.tr
Mon Apr 25 00:16:02 PDT 2005

Hi,
I want to capture audio from microphone and stream it via livemedia.
In testWAVAudioStreamer.cpp file I did following changes.
I have changed the pcmsource definition like this:

  AudioInputDevice* pcmSource
    = AudioInputDevice::createNew(*env,0,8,1,8000,20);

Is this true?
I also added the following include statement
#include "WindowsAudioInputDevice_noMixer.hh"
Did I something wrong?
I am having the following error messages. I use MS VC++ 6.0 vith SP6. I
build the mak file without error and so I have
'libWindowsAudioInputDevice_noMixer.lib' file.
"link -out" does not contain  'libWindowsAudioInputDevice_noMixer.lib' file.
how can i compile with this library? is there any change needed in .mak
files?