[Live-devel] The problem in MPEG4 rtsp server.

Chen Weisi pkumoonheart at 163.com
Wed Apr 27 01:06:34 PDT 2005

   Sorry, I can not find a place to upload my streams.
   I am wondering  whether   you give me some MPEG4 video streams and I will have a test on them.
   The MPEG4 video streams which I used in my experiment are obtained by parsed from AVI format movies by myself.
   Some of them are divx streams and others are xvid streams.
   Thank you very much.