[Live-devel] The problem in MPEG4 rtsp server.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Apr 26 11:13:44 PDT 2005

>   Sorry, I can not find a place to upload my streams.
>    I am wondering  whether   you give me some MPEG4 video streams and I
> will have a test on them.

One easy way to get a MPEG-4 Video Elementary Stream file is to find a
public MPEG-4 RTSP/RTP stream, and then run "openRTSP" on it.

E.g., run
         openRTSP -V rtsp://darwin.uninett.no/sample.mp4
(If you're behind a firewall, you may also need to add the "-t" option, to
request that RTP be streamed over the TCP connection.)

This will give you two files: "video-MP4V-ES-1" and
"audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-2".  Rename the file "video-MP4V-ES-1" as "test.m4v",
and you will be able to use it in "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" and
"testOnDemandRTSPServer".

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>