[Live-devel] Legal Requirements for use of Live?

Neil Alexander nalex at hand-off.com
Tue Aug 2 18:21:54 PDT 2005

Hello,

My client has been talking to attorneys again (always a bad thing),
and the attorney is a bit clueless about technology issues.

The fear, of course, is that the entire project we're doing will have
to have its source code given away free of charge. That's not my
understanding of the license, but the client / attorney wants to see
a better explanation.

Where would I find the appropriate documentation, and is my
assessment correct? I assume that any changes I make to the library
directly can be sent to Live, but the whole of the project is still
protected by copyright.

Thanks!

Neil Alexander