[Live-devel] memory leak in testOnDemandRTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Aug 2 23:07:27 PDT 2005

>I found that when I run the RTSP server, the memory size of the
>testOnDemandRTSPServer keeps consistantly increase by 10k per hour.

Can you say more about how you're using "testOnDemandRTSPServer", so
I can try to reproduce this?  In particular, what kind of file(s) are
you streaming?  Are you streaming the same file over and over again,
or different files.  (Or are you streaming from a live input
source?)  Did you make any changes to the original code?

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>