[Live-devel] Rtp extension header & getting RTCP response

Cristian SPIESCU cristian607 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 11:43:11 PDT 2005

Hello,

I use testOnDemandRTSPServer as base, and I want to send from time to time an RTP paket with an extended header. Could you tell me where could I do this?

As a response to my message sent to the client through the extended packet, it will send me an RTCP response. Could you tell me where could I insert the code that handles the reception of this reception packet?

Thank you,
Cristian.