[Live-devel] Build RTSPServer taking input from testOnDemandRTSPServer

Zhixue Zhang zhangzx at rcs-9000.com
Fri Aug 5 17:23:06 PDT 2005

Hi,

	 I want to bulid another RTSP Server which can take MPEG4 live input from
testOnDemandRTSPServer (from rtsp://198.87.116.52:8554/mpeg4ESVideoTest),
and openRTSP can receive stream from my own RSTP Server.

I believe it is possible with the libraries provide by LIVE.COM.
I have read
http://lists.live.com/pipermail/live-devel/2004-November/001598.html>
<http://lists.live.com/pipermail/live-devel/2005-January/001886.html>
<http://lists.live.com/pipermail/live-devel/2005-April/002225.html>

Is it necessary  a class very similar to the existing
"MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession"?
I dont think I need it. can RTPTranslator in playcommon.cpp help me?

Unfortunately I failed though much work has been tried.

Can you give me some idea?

Kindly help me. If there is some sample code, that is the best.

Thanks a lot.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Zhixue Zhang
              Nari-relays Electric Co. LTD
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡zhangzx at rcs-9000.com