[Live-devel] attempting to read more than once

Neil Alexander nalex at hand-off.com
Mon Aug 8 10:32:27 PDT 2005

Hello All,

Slowly wrestling this thing to the ground.

On a "live" stream, on certain cameras I get the following:

FramedSource[0xd57660]::getNextFrame(): attempting to read more than
once at the same time!

This is a higher quality camera, and might be going at a higher frame
rate, would that cause this kind of thing? The camera is supposed to
have a reduced framerate, but might be ignoring it.

What can I look for to alleviate this? Is this is duration or
presentation time issue?

Also, I get the exact thing when I have two separate streams. They
seem to step on each other or something and give me the same message.

The actual output doesn't seem to have correct key frames - as it's a
"blob" until I produce movement, and it leaves junk all over the
place. It appears I'm not initializing something correctly?

These are all H263 streams, and the subsession uses a
H263plusVideoRTPSink.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Neil Alexander