[Live-devel] Sending RTP packets with Extended Header

Cristian SPIESCU cristian607 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 19:14:37 PDT 2005

Hello,

I managed sending RTP packets with extended headers (added code in MultiFramedRTPSink::buildAndSendPacket(), and modified fSpecialHeaderSize (+ 4)). I got into a problem. After a couple of seconds of streaming, the server was freezing. While debugging, I saw that inside MultiFramedRTPSink::packFrame(), after the "freeze", all the time fOutBuf->hasOverflowData() is true.

I found a solution that works for the moment, but I don't know if it is the correct one. At the construction of fOutBuffer, I add 4 to the max packet size. This seems to work, but is it correct?

Thank you,

Cristian.

Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
 Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://mail.yahoo.fr