[Live-devel] Streaming m4v fle with testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.exe problem ...

nicokiller2k2 at hotmail.com nicokiller2k2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:05:58 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to use both Darwin Streaming server and the example
executable "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin" to deliver streaming video over the
internet. I manage to do that as long as I stay on my LAN (command :
testMPEG4VideoToDarwin 127.0.0.1). But, when I attempt to use another
address (192.168.xxx.xxx for instance), the executable crashes telling me :
- "injector->setDestination() failed: cannot handle ANNOUNCE response:
RTSP/1.0 401 Unauthorized".
How come this happens ? Is it possible to stream this m4v file to a remote
computer ?

I hope u'll help me find a solution to that problem
thanx in advance,

Nicolas