[Live-devel] Live streaming in OSX problems

Neil Alexander nalex at hand-off.com
Wed Aug 31 02:53:24 PDT 2005

Nope, no truncated buffers. Nothing > 60000 in framesize.

Is it possible that the increased errors are caused by redrawing to
the buffer before it's finished compressing? I've got a lot of checks
to avoid that, but that's my feeling that the errors compound
themselves somehow. Doesn't really explain the accuracy at the top of
the frame, though.

Also, my receiver is QuickTime Player, so I don't have any control
over how it handle its buffers.

Neil Alexander