[Live-devel] WM RTSP support for live streams

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Aug 23 19:22:22 PDT 2005

>Anyways. like i said in the other mail. If we keep it in RTSPClient,
>then it has to be corrected on the first SETUP call, but by that time
>it is quite possible the endtime as already been retrieved by the
>application from the mediasession.

Conceivably, yes, but for the two clients that I looked at just now -
"openRTSP" and "VLC" - "session->playEndTime()" is not called until
after the RTSP "PLAY" (and "MPlayer" doesn't check "playEndTime()" at
all).  So I don't think that this is worth worrying about.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>