[Live-devel] Receiving MPEG2-TS via RTP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Aug 24 12:58:40 PDT 2005

>I've tried your recommendations, but I'm still not getting
>anything.  I first tried streaming locally to 127.0.0.1

Sorry, but if you make any change to the original supplied code,
other than uncommenting the line
         #define IMPLEMENT_RTSP_SERVER 1
then you're not going to get much support on this public mailing list.

If you uncomment that line, and recompile, you'll enable the
application's built-in RTSP server, and you'll be able to receive the
stream using "openRTSP".

Alternatively, use the "testOnDemandRTSPServer" application to stream
the file ("test.ts") via unicast.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>