[Live-devel] Streaming m4v to 3G mobile phone by using testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.exe

Nicolas Rondel nicokiller2k2 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:01:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

What I'm trying to do is to deliver m4v files to a 3G phone through Darwin
Streaming Server and by using testMPEG4VideoToDarwin executable.
It works fine when I stay on my local network (while launching the command :
"testMPEG4VideoToDarwin 127.0.0.1"). I then get the stream back via realtime
or any other player through "rtsp://127.0.0.1/test.sdp without any problem.
However, when I attempt to give a public internet address (ex :
80.11.170.15), I keep on getting the following error message :

     injector->setDestination() failed: SETUP: cannot handle response:
RTSP/1.0 404 Not Found

I've added a qtaccess file in the Darwin's Movies' directory but it doesn't
help solving the problem...

Does someone have any idea to get rid of this message and grant access to
the file through a remote computer ?

Thanx in advance