[Live-devel] WM RTSP support for live streams

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Aug 26 15:32:12 PDT 2005

I have now installed a new version (2005.08.26) of the "LIVE.COM
Streaming Media" libraries that includes DJ's patches (to
"MediaSession" and "RTSPClient") for supporting Microsoft servers.

I have also added - to "RTSPClient.cpp" - code for temporarily
setting the locale to "POSIX" when printing or parsing floating-point
numbers in protocol headers.  DJ, could you please look at this, and
confirm that it works OK for you?  (If so, I'll add similar code to
"RTSPServer.cpp", because it is needed there also.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>