[Live-devel] Audio Video Synchronization

shobana meenakshi vshobs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 10:21:48 PDT 2005

Hi

I am using a LIVE.COm library in the client side and Iam using Helix server to stream out the Video stream(MPEG Elementary) to the client.
I have diabled the RTCP communication due to limitations in our client hardware
I am having issues while doing a PAUSE and play.The audio and video are not synchronized after a pause and play.
I observed that the LIVE.com does not se the RTP info to synchronize audio and video after a pause and play.The video leads the audio.
I also find that after a seek the packet being read by the MultiFramedRTPSource::NetworkReadHandler is not the one that is sent immediately after resume.
The first packet received in MultiFramedRTPSource::NetworkReadHandler is some 30 packets(approx) ahead of the packet immdetiately sent after the resume.
Could anyone help on this?

Thanks and Regards
Shobana

http://mail.yahoo.com