[Live-devel] Amino Converter

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:39:29 PDT 2005

Hi Ross.

After what I can see, the video stream in the transport stream you
have there does not contain any GOP or SEQ headers. What is the source
of this TS file?

VLC generates after what I can see a good TS structure, but it uses
PES packetized MPEG stream. That should not pose a problem, should it?

-Morgan Tørvolt-