[Live-devel] Amino Converter

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:45:53 PDT 2005

Scanning trough your file searching for 0x000001B3 (Sequence header)
and 0x000001B8 (GOP header), I found none. I did not unpack the TS
packets, but I would find it strange if all sync words happened to be
divided by a TS packet end/start. How come? I thought even elementary
streams had seq and gop header. In fact, I don't think i found any
0x000001 sync words at all, and I believe that I should find them at
every frame and sequence of macroblocks too. Fascinating. Could you
explain this? The file played fine...

-Morgan Tørvolt-