[Live-devel] SIP Session transfer

Bernhard Feiten Bernhard at Feiten.de
Tue Aug 30 09:12:59 PDT 2005

Dear Ross, all,

quite a while ago we discussed the issue of a SIP server class.
I have this running now.

Now we like to support also session transfer in our project.
We realised this by starting a second stream, when the INVITE from the other user agent occurs to whom the session was refered.
This INVITE got an additional tag with the orginal (refered) Call-ID. With this Call-ID the SIPServer can find the subsession.
Now I need to find out the current position of the original stream and to postion the new stream accordingly.

The positioning can be done with  "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::seekStream(...), but how can I get the current position of the stream?

I there already some functionality available?
As place where some functionality could be added, I identified the FrameSource class. Would this be an appropriate place?

Thank you in advance for your ideas,

Bernhard