=?gb2312?B?UmU6IFJlOiBbTGl2ZS1kZXZlbF0gY2FuIG5vdCBwbGF5IHRoZSBNUDQ=?= =?gb2312?B?IGZpbGVz?=

=?gb2312?B?Y2hhbmdiaW54dQ==?= changbin_xu at 163.com
Tue Aug 30 21:28:16 PDT 2005

I think you misunderstanded me.I use openRTSP to play the "rtsp://" with
the option "-4", and save the received data as a mp4 file. And then i play
the file with VLC,but only video can be show. I think there must be something wrong with the synchronization of audio and video.
and I want to know the exact reason,could you give me some hints?