[Live-devel] About RTSP Url

Alexkid 555 alexkid.live555 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:35:10 PST 2005

Hi All,

I'm new with live media!
I have made a piece of software that stream 4 lives video sources, from a
MPEG4 encoder card, using unicast RTSP portocol.
It's work fine,  but I would like set my RTSP URL like this :

   - rtsp://x.x.x.x:8554/streamer/camera0 for having both sound and video
   from camera 0,
   - rtsp://x.x.x.x:8554/streamer/camera0/video for having only the video
   from camera 0,
   - and rtsp://x.x.x.x:8554/streamer/camera0/audio for having sound
   only.

but actually I just can set up only this url :
rtsp://x.x.x.x:8554/camera0wich contains both sound and video.

Must I make a new RTSPServer, or something like this?

Alex