[Live-devel] Broken Pipe during RTP over TCP

Emiliano Parasassi millallo at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 22 12:48:50 PST 2005

Hi Ross,
First of all, thank you for your great library.

Then, I'm developing a sort of RTSPServer for live cams under Linux, and
I'm testing the RTP over TCP with 'mplayer -rtsp-stream-over-tcp'
command.

When I quit MPlayer, it receives a SIGPIPE(also with RTP over UDP).

Unfortunately, in the TCP case, the library doesn't delete
RTSPClientSession
and the state of my application becomes inconsistent!

Both MPlayer and my app are compiled with latest version of live.com
Do you have any suggestions to give me?

Best Regards
Emiliano