[Live-devel] SEEK handle patch

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jan 13 18:48:45 PST 2005

>Under the environment that we do SEEKING operation, Is there any
>necessaries to get the "bufferedPacket" cleared avoid some packet that
>unhandled but leaving in the "ReorderingPacketBufferring"

Alex,

I could certainly do something like this, but I don't think it would be
very useful.  There  will rarely be any extra incoming packet in the
'reordering packet buffer'.  That happens only if the last-received packet
arrived out-of-order (or if the packet previous to the last-received packet
got lost).  That's something that rarely happens.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>