[Live-devel] Parser/MP3 audio question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jan 17 13:44:28 PST 2005

Brian,

In general, once someone has modified the supplied code, we can't provide
tech support for free.  (If you are interested in paid consulting help for
your project, please let me know, by separate email.)

However, a quick look at your error report suggests that your
"MPEG1or2AudioStreamFramer" object is trying to read data from an invalid
address.  About the only way this can happen (unless you have a memory
smash somewhere else that's totally screwing things up) is if - in your
"MicMP3SoundSource::doGetNextFrame()" implementation - you set "fFrameSize"
to an incorrect value, before you called "FramedSource::afterGetting()".

You may also wish to take a look at "DeviceSource.cpp", which is a template
for how to write your own source class.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>