[Live-devel] HELP - AMR support using RTSP

Moretzky Sarit Sarit.Moretzky at comverse.com
Tue Jan 18 11:54:57 PST 2005

Hello,

In our project, we are using the live.com libraries to add streaming
support (RTSP) to the VLC player application.
We are trying to play 3gp stream (amr+mpeg4) from the streaming server,
using the VLC, but can only see the video without hearing the audio :(
The error msg I get is "Audio drift too big".
This problem (Audio drift too big) was resolved in the VLC development
version , However is was not resolved for the RTSP.
Now we can hear the audio (AMR) only when we play 3gp files locally (not
a live stream).
Can you please help? I need to know what changes should I do in the
live.com src, in order to hear the audio while streaming the media.
Thanks a lot,

Sara