Re Re: [Live-devel] Parser/MP3 audio question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Jan 18 14:14:54 PST 2005

>Please take me off this mailing list.  Dont know how I got on it to begin
>with.

You got on this mailing list because you *explicitly asked* to be put on
it.  You then confirmed that you wanted to be put on the mailing list.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to continue to publicly humiliate you, until you
learn how to correctly unsubscribe from this mailing list:
Either:
         Use the field at the bottom of the mailing list's web
page:     http://lists.live.com/mailman/listinfo/live-devel
Or: