[Live-devel] Bandwith determination using Receiver Report.

Saumya Chandra saumya at ece.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 21 09:50:54 PST 2005

Hi,

Probably it is not a proper place for this doubt but its related...

I am using receiver report timestamps to estimate the bandwith utilization
for my application. But the source from which the RTPSink is reading is
slow, hence time difference in consecutive reports also includes waiting
delay. Because of this idle time the reported bandwith is much
less than what is actually used. Any suggestion to estimate the delay when
RTPSink is waiting?

Thanks,