[Live-devel] About how to Build LiveMedia with C++ Builder 5.0.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Jan 25 16:06:07 PST 2005

>The current instructions for how to Build LiveMedia with C++ Builder is
>not clear and right. I have wrote a new one, according to what I did when
>I tried to build LiveMedia with C++ Builder 5.0. Maybe it should be post
>on the web for the convenience of others.

David,

Thanks for the note.  It seems, however, that many of your suggestions
would better be implemented by making appropriate changes (fixes) to the
files "win32config.Borland" and "liveMedia/include/Media.hh" (in the
"#ifdef __BORLANDC__" section).

Could you please make appropriate changes to these two files, send us the
patches (for these files), and then let us know what changes you'd like to
see made to <http://www.live.com/liveMedia/borland-additional-instructions.txt>

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>