[Live-devel] frame headers

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Fri Jan 28 11:42:52 PST 2005

hi Ross,

On 2005/01/27, at 22:21, Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> Where is the best place to process frame-specific headers that must
>> be placed before each frame in a packet when there will be multiple
>> frames?
> Are you developing a RTPSink subclass (for sending packets of this
> type), or a RTPSource subclass (for receiving packets of this class)?
Sorry - by "process", I meant "insert".  So this would be for an
RTPSink subclass. But my question was more whether frame-specific
headers should be inserted into the data buffer in a FramedSource (i.e,
when reading from a file, its doGetNextFrame function), or in an
RTPSink's doSpecialFrameHandling ...

thnx,
matt