[Live-devel] CELP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jul 7 12:07:00 PDT 2005

>Could I use MPEG4GenericRTPSink to send CELP Audio and
>MPEG4GenericRTPSource to receive CELP Audio?

Yes, in principle.  However, both classes would need to be modified to
properly support the appropriate mode ("CELP-cbr" or "CELP-vbr") defined in
RFC 3640.

You can also use "QCELPAudioRTPSource" - without modification - to receive
QCELP RTP streams packetized as described in RFC 2658 (the "audio/QCELP"
RTP payload type; a different packetization from that described in RFC
3640).  However, there's currently no corresponding "QCELPAudioRTPSink" for
sending such streams.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>