[Live-devel] Wedging live into a Mac application

Neil Alexander nalex at hand-off.com
Fri Jul 8 03:04:00 PDT 2005

I noticed that in the super class, that SingleStep() was public, but
in BasicTaskScheduler it had become protected. Is this a typo?

I changed it to public, and called SingleStep(200). It works great.

I was wondering if what a reasonable number for SingleStep() (which
is passed to select(...) later) is?

Thanks!

Neil Alexander