[Live-devel] Jerking in a Video-MPEG-ES

Eric Peters epeters at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Wed Jul 13 11:14:56 PDT 2005

Ross Finlayson wrote:
> No, I mean the MPEG Video Sequence Header - starting with 0x000001B3.
> If your encoded Video Elementary Stream starts with this value, then you
> probably won't have any A/V sync problem.

Thanks for your answer. Is it possible that the list was out of order for some
days??

I tried my scrumbled PS-file to modify in a hexeditor. I searched the VSH and
deleted all things before. In a new test with your applications video and audio
are synchronous and without any jerking on the client side (VLC).

Greetings Eric