[Live-devel] compiling mplayer with live

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Jul 20 17:26:55 PDT 2005

At 01:26 PM 7/20/05, you wrote:
>Yes, those are the instructions i have been going by. i'm using:  macosx
>10.4.2,  gcc4.0 is default compiler. i sent mplayer guys a full bug
>report, but said in order to enable live i must install it's lib's. like i
>said , i followed the instruction to the T.
>this what mplayer said:
>
> > demux_rtp_internal.h:17:24: error: liveMedia.hh: No such file or directory

If you specified the location of the "live" directory correctly with
"--with-livelibdir" when you ran "configure", then your compile line should
contain
         -I<live-lib-dir-location>/liveMedia/include
where <live-lib-dir-location> is the location that you specified with
"--with-livelibdir" (note that it must include the trailing "/live").

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>