[Live-devel] compiling mplayer with live

Mack Johnson m_nez_j at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 14:26:17 PDT 2005

Yes, those are the instructions i have been going by. i'm using:  macosx 10.4.2,  gcc4.0 is default compiler. i sent mplayer guys a full bug report, but said in order to enable live i must install it's lib's. like i said , i followed the instruction to the T.
this what mplayer said:

> demux_rtp_internal.h:17:24: error: liveMedia.hh: No such file or directory

If you don't install the live headers you can't expect it to work.
If you use any of the --enable options (except --enable-gui), do not report any
bugs! We won't help you in that case, because it almost certainly is you who did
something wrong.

are headers and lib's the same? or am i missing headers.