[Live-devel] Statistics available from the client side

Ali Allaoui allaoui at enseirb.fr
Thu Jul 21 19:31:10 PDT 2005

Hello,
I want to retrieve statistics such as jitter, packet lost ratio and
latency for an RTP Video session (without sound), I have an RTCPInstance
object running on the client, but not on the server(I am using a
DirectShow Filter of my own based on the Morgan RTP DirectShow filter
and his class DSPushRTPSink derived from RTPSink). Regarding to the
RTPReceptionStats class, I understood that can' t retrieve packet lost
ratio and latency. I would be very grateful for some help so I can
finish my internship in time.
If someone is interested my DirectShow filters are free, not quite
finished but could be interesting.
Ali