[Live-devel] PlayBack Control on JPEG Streaming

Ryan Chong fantasychong at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 21:08:37 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just read through the RTSP RFC 2326.
There is FF and RW in RTSP standard, which they named it Scale.

How should I set up the Server so it could let the client know that it
does support scale? Is it that I should implement the
setStreamScale(...) function so that the Server know this video source
support scaling?

Is there a way to simplement STOP function? The STOP we need is "Pause
the streaming, and reset the video time to 0.0".

Thanks a lot for reading, and sorry not reading the document prior to
discussion.

Regards,
Ryan