[Live-devel] testMPEG4VideoStreamer in unicast with RTCP reports

Cristian SPIESCU cristian607 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 12:40:56 PDT 2005

 Hello,

My goal is to make a server that broadcast a mpeg4 stream continuosly in
unicast and sends rtcp data.
I have looked at both testMPEG4VideoStreamer and testOnDemandRTSPServer
programs. The testMPEG4VideoStreamer seems like a good base, but I don't
know how I can adapt it for using unicast (I see that in
testMPEG4VideoStreamer a Groupsock and VideoSink is involved whereas in
testOnDemandRTSPServer they do not appear).

I guess this is a silly question, and I'm sorry for that. I am just
starting to use liveMedia library. Looking in the archives, I found
things that were close to my question, but I didn't manage to find a
soloution.

Thank you,
Cristian.