[Live-devel] testMPEG4VideoStreamer in unicast with RTCP reports

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jul 28 03:57:30 PDT 2005

>My goal is to make a server that broadcast a mpeg4 stream continuosly in
>unicast and sends rtcp data.
>I have looked at both testMPEG4VideoStreamer and testOnDemandRTSPServer
>programs. The testMPEG4VideoStreamer seems like a good base

No, if you wish to stream via unicast then you it's best to start
with "testOnDemandRTSPServer", which already does this (and sends
RTCP reports as well as RTP packets).

>I guess this is a silly question, and I'm sorry for that. I am just
>starting to use liveMedia library. Looking in the archives, I found
>things that were close to my question, but I didn't manage to find a
>soloution.

If you haven't already done so (and it appears that you haven't),
then please read the FAQ: <http://www.live.com/liveMedia/faq.html>

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>