[Live-devel] Re: live-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 33

thomas ming.zhuming at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 04:10:40 PDT 2005

> >Additional info I got as follows, the RTSP Server got the SETUP
> >command and TEARDOWN. I have no idea what happens: why TEARDOWN
> >immediatly follows SETUP?
>
> Could you please send complete debugging information from the RTSP
> server?  To get this, add
>         #define DEBUG 1
> to near the start of "liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp".
> (Also, I assume that your Amino STB is set up to to use RTSP in "NCube" mode.)

Hi Ross,

Yes, It is in "NCube" mode. Generally speaking, what usually case the
Amino STB RTSP to issue the "TEARDOWN" right after "SETUP"?  (I will
update the detail debug msg later on)

By the way, you know, Amino STB RTSP client can send the "setspeed"
msg. Here another question is that " can Live.com RTSP Server handle
the functionality of setspeed?" from the debug info, I couldnot get
any in terms of the set speed.

Thanks,
--tom.