[Live-devel] to display a .TS file in amino STB

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sun Jul 31 01:24:54 PDT 2005

>Yes, It is in "NCube" mode. Generally speaking, what usually case the
>Amino STB RTSP to issue the "TEARDOWN" right after "SETUP"?  (I will
>update the detail debug msg later on)

I won't know until I see the complete debugging output from your server.

>By the way, you know, Amino STB RTSP client can send the "setspeed"
>msg. Here another question is that " can Live.com RTSP Server handle
>the functionality of setspeed?" from the debug info, I couldnot get
>any in terms of the set speed.

I don't know what "setspeed" is, but it has nothing to do with
RTSP.  However, if you're referring to fast-forward or reverse play
(i.e., when the user presses the appropriate button on his remote
control), then the STB client does this in the standard way - using a
"Scale:" header in the RTSP "PLAY" command.  (However, the released
LIVE.COM RTSP server code does not currently handle this - for MPEG
Transport streams.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>