[Live-devel] Multicast streaming of 16 mpeg4 channels simultaneously

Cha Gascon cha.gascon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:04:47 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I am using testMPEG4VideoStreamer to stream from a 16-channel DVR capture
card.

I've successfully streamed on 1 channel (hurrah! thank you for creating
livemedia!) using testMPEG4VideoStreamer. I then proceed to stream
multichannel. I created an array of MPEG4VideoStreamFramer to handle the 16
channels.

When I run the program, the 1st element of the MPEG4VideoStreamFramer array
gets initialized correctly. But when it gets to the succeeding ones, the
program crashes with an error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): St9bad_alloc
Aborted

I initialize it normally by evoking:
videoSource[i] = MPEG4VideoStreamFramer::createNew(*env, videoES);

The FramedSource videoES was created successfully for that particular
channel. I've exhausted all my efforts trying to find the solution to this
problem. Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Cha

--