[Live-devel] H263plusVideoFileServerMediaSubsession and H263plusVideoStreamFramer

Bernhard Feiten Bernhard at Feiten.de
Sun Jun 5 19:08:07 PDT 2005

Hi Ross, hi all,

for our project we now also need to support H263.
I read the discussion so far on that topic.
I assume nobody wrote the H263plusVideoStreamFramer yet ?

Would you recommend to base such a Framer on the FramedFilter class or on the MPEGVideoStreamFramer?

Or does anybody know a simpler solution? Like an encoder/or transcoder that writes the h263 output in frames that can be read by the FramedFileSource

Best regards,
Bernhard