[Live-devel] Comment out our_srandom()

Florian Winter fw at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Tue Jun 7 16:28:03 PDT 2005

hi!

compile the LIVE.COM library with -DUSE_SYSTEM_RANDOM and the problem
should go away ... however this might only work under linux or anywhere
where the random() function is available...

we had the problem too (under Linux) but did not try to find the cause
for it. maybe it has something to do with multithreading? our
environment is multi-threaded and we use multiple liblive flowgraphs
simultaneously...

fw