[Live-devel] Comment out our_srandom()

Debal Mridha debal.mridha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:45:02 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,
           In my previous mail i have described how occasionally i was
encountering some segmentation fault at our_random(). now i have
comment the line our_srandom() from the function
ourSourceAddressForMulticast() (groupsock/GroupSockHelper.cpp:line
no-662) though i don't know the functionalities of our_srandom(). But
after commenting the line i did not encounter any segmentation fault.
will u plz say what does our_srandom do? if i comment it out form the
code what will be the effect?

thanks
Debal