[Live-devel] AC3 Audio

Flavio Oliveira flavyobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jun 7 12:33:35 PDT 2005

Hi,

Really, the audio files that I got, they didn't have
a streamCode (0x80). So, i am doing a check, and
if it don't found, it seek by AC3 audio header
(0x0B77)
It is working well. I can send the code, if you want.
My Start and End are GStreamer, I am playing in the
ALSA. So, the current implementation works fine.

Regards, Flavio